North Beach Camp Resort is dedicated to offering you a memorable North Florida beach camping stay. Enjoy our resort amenities, complete RV Park, tent campground & cabin rentals and easy access to our area activities. Enjoy the shade and privacy afforded by our tall, moss-laded oaks and palmettos. We have outstanding sunrises and sunsets.
North Beach Camp Resort is located on 30-heavily-wooded acres on a barrier island between the saltwater North River and the Atlantic Ocean, just 4.5 miles north of historic downtown St. Augustine and 24 miles south of Jacksonville Beach. Our prime northeast Florida beach camping location makes us the destination of choice for in the know campers!
Seasons Open: Year Round
Membership: Good Sam
Creatid Cards Accepted:
Big Rigs Welcome
Over 35 Ft
Swimming Lake/Stream etc.
1577 Wells Rd, Orange Park, FL, 32073View Business Details
Current Deals: Tell us you found us on MobileRVing.com!
The Castillo de San Marcos National Monument is an awesome site that symbolizes the clash of cultures throughout the history of this land. Erected as a symbol of the largest empire ever created, the Castillo protected and defended Spain’s interests in the New World and its battle-scarred walls testify to over 300 years of cultural conflict. Today, the Castillo remains a vital connection to the past through a wide array of programs which include museum exhibits and demonstrations, living history reenactments, Ranger presentations and other special events.
The St. Augustine Historic Colonial Spanish Quarter is a living history museum where costumed interpreters relive a time when St. Augustine was a distant outpost of the Spanish Empire. The Colonial Spanish Quarter brings to life the lives of Spanish soldiers and their families in 1740 St. Augustine. Watch tradesmen go about their business in blacksmithing, carpentry, leatherworking, candlemaking and more. Experience how families lived, how they grew and cooked their food and how they tended their livestock in 18th century St. Augustine
The Government House Museum is found at the west end of the St. Augustine Plaza and has been a primary administrative center for the city since the late 1500’s. The original Government House stood from about 1598 to the 1680s. After it was destroyed by British troops in 1702, it was rebuilt in 1706 and renovated in 1759. Little changed from the British possession of 1764 to the Spanish return to power in 1784. When Florid was ceded to the United States in 1821, the house become the courtroom and briefly served as Florida’s capitol and eventually became the post office until 1966. Today, teh building houses a museum and the offices of the Historic St. Augustine Preservation Board.
To get complete information about
resort and travelling, please download the resort guide.